Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hallelujah!

The US Tour was a huge success and I have been reading scripts sent to me from producers who caught my show in smalltown USA. You just never know who's in the audience. Did a great interview on Fox News Charlotte and you can check it out here.




Reading a book called Crush It and I highly recommend it if you have the gusto to follow your dreams. Keep your eyes peeled for the new blog and an updated kahlilashanti.com website, the changes to www.basictrainingnyc.com are already in place.

Getting tired of having the same conversations with fellow actors about 'Kahlil how did you do it' so this new blog will answer all of that and more from a creative and business perspective. Working with one of the freshest business minds in the live gig industry to bring the thunder to the internet.

Thanks for following and best believe my absence from the blog means I got something cooking so feel free to join the Facebook Fan Page for immediate updates as well: http://tinyurl.com/yc22bk4
More soon!

www.kahlilashanti.com

No comments: